Who Moved My Cheese?

World War III!!!! WORLD WAR III

Yeah i mean who wants World Peace? I think of all the crap the stupid kids at beauty pageants wish for. World Peace. Ha. I mean seriously do u really think ur gonna get World Peace?

The World is damned anyways so rather look forward to the "End Of The World" than actually kid yourself saying "why can't we all live in peace" and what the hell is with the people and Anti-War rallies?

Dont they get it? We are all gonna die!!!! Its the end of the world. These bunch of unemployed assholes arent making things easier by holdin up a stupid sign sayin PEACE or somethin.Tell me who seriosuly thinks that terrorism is gonna stop? or that Jerusalem is gonna be declared an open city. Who eh? Do you? of course you dont you have much more things to worry about like us getting screwed on attendence. And real important stuff like who moved my cheese? WHO?

You think that the next President of the U.S.A is gonna be any better? You think Kerry could do a better job? I'll tell you somethin.... well they wont ... you know why? Cuz amerika sux. I would rather trust The Mossad with finding stuff like Who really moved my cheese? Just live life to the fullest man.... until bush is here with his " The Indians arent doin a good job of governing the country so i'm doin the same thing that i did in Iraq" policy.

P.S I think Iran is next.[No Donkay this doesnt have to do anythin with the Nostradamus prediction]

So coming back to the point anyone seen my cheese?




1 comments:

WiseDonkay said...

You and me shud go outside and beat em beat em beat em beat em beat em beat em all pathetic flag waving ignorant geeks and well eat em eat em eat em eat em eat em eat em!!!