She...

There she stood; staring into the distance… she had an air of confidence about her, like she knew what she was doing… The red beast roared, but she didn’t flinch… I watched helplessly as it drew closer to her, you could see all the lives it had claimed, but still hungry for more it trudged on… obstacles in its path, it would have to slow down… or so I hoped… so I wished… She accepted her fate and at once was swallowed whole as were many others… I wanted to cry out but my voice didn’t seem to work…

Ah well!! Maybe I’ll see her at the bus stop again tomorrow…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Gang. Been long...but welcome back.

Silent Admirer

virtualchameleon said...

Thanks for the grand reception of our return....

but why so silent???

binnyboi said...

wah wah!!
i had to comment coz my word verification is CHACHA!!