Zombie the Rasicst has left the building.

I've stopped being a racist. Yeah thats right I don't hate Gujus and Ghatis no more. [ man this is gonna be tougher than I thought]
Yeah call me crazy or whatever but after watching the movie Crash. I couldn't be more wrong in my life.

Earlier my Blog Description read:
Everything You Know Is Wrong.
I am like this only.

======================================================================================
I Am NOT A Racist.I Hate Everyone Equally.Esp The Ganda's & Ghati's.

From today it changes.

Sir.Zombie

10 comments:

Christine said...

lol
lets see how long this lasts

Oscar Varghese said...

[Shoots binoy]

man that was easy. And I didnt even hate mallus this time.

Wait... somethings clickin in my brain but... uhh.... um I cant figure it out.

Damn what is it?

Something... abt...

Oscar Varghese said...

wait ... i think i got it.....

Oscar Varghese said...

i....i.... Oh yes how silly of me....

I shot binoy with Blanks.


{shoots binoy with a shotgun this time}

{ shoots again cuz it was filled with blanks again.... this time I CAN SEE BLOOD}

But was that it?

Oscar Varghese said...

Takes a shot at the head.


Muhahahahahhahaha

hahahah

heh

[shuts up]

Look again... damn that was Eli!

Oh F$#%

Exit Stage Left....

virtualchameleon said...

Be happy that i'm not in this battle coz face it, you guys dont have a chance against me and my knowledge of explosives, poisons and other fun stuff

Christine said...

you guys need help....
im in saudi
n i miss you all so much

but i will try n comment as often as i can
love you guys

Oscar Varghese said...

Why cant you people ever post comments on some NEW POST? How difficult is that man? Tell me?

Post comments on NEWER posts.

Damn.

Oscar Varghese said...

Btw FYI it was Adleys B'day! Did u remember? Did ya huh? Huh?

Pics are being posted on this blog soon.

Later sis. Lv ya.

Ozz. T.c of yourself. get thinner if you can.[stop askin justin if your fat, guys dont have AN ANSWER to that]

p.s- I AM NOT saying tat your fat.

Honest.

Sir.Zombie

WiseDonkay said...

Zomb why do u have to always start the fat jokes and then get ure self screwed..........oh wait bad question its YOU!!!