Excuse me while I try Killing myself......again.....Oh and i'm 18

This is paras's gift on my b'day! Thanks Buddy! Fried bananas. My god , how did you know?[snif, thanks]

Believe it or not people i survived the wrath of ishrat and paras. These two gave me 2 weeks to live in Dec 2005. [for those who DO NOT know me, yes mine is a dangerous lifestyle] [ no i dont do drugs,alcohol,fags,guys,an amiel,sammarth etc etcetra]

And then they crossed their hearts that I would Drop dead on the 31st of Dec '05.

Ha! This dude aint gonna go that easy.


Man. I still cant believe it that i'm actually 18 and alive.
hmmm...... time to go sky diving... paz you coming?

9 comments:

WiseDonkay said...

We dont cross, we are left behinders, we make santagrams

Oscar Varghese said...

santagrams?????????

Oscar Varghese said...

Sky diving?

WiseDonkay said...

I wish i cud say ure screwed we're gonna getcha but thats unlikely, only a miracle can get a post up there now by tmrw!

Oscar Varghese said...

I smell a rat

Oscar Varghese said...

Aite you can

Oscar Varghese said...

Umm but i'm giving the chute to paz. Sorry... you can take my cell.

WiseDonkay said...

i get the helmet as planned and BTW that smell is a rat! That critter u replaced me with died like ages ago!!

Oscar Varghese said...

lol.. yea ... damn i forgot about that. Sorry....