Bintu Breaks His Silence

Yes people, believe it or not Binoy has finally written a post.....
Apparently he too is so bored now-a-days that he had to do this to prevent an outburst ( I guess even he was tempted to bang his head on the table like Joe). Plus the poor thing has other issues to deal with, such as being called 20 different names (Take that for MPD Woscar), or being termed as 'Cute Little Bintu' or having tonnes of sisters but no girl (sniff sniff. As ure praaji I promise to fix that sooner than later but Dont look my girl!)
So This is the part where I shut up and Bintu takes over.............
_____________________________________________________________________



Well this is my very first post and what prompted me into doing this, you ask?
I just wanted to get it out of my system and paazi inspired me to do so in this way....
Newyz here goes
P.S.-this is my very first post and i may suck at this, so pardon me my offences praaji.

Hmm...So everybody seems to be pissed these days. I really wonder why?
our fun group doesnt seem to fun anymore. As of now all that we do is rush to college-attend lectures-munch on our tiffins in da canteen-rush back fer lectures-and at the end of the day catch the earliest train bck home.
WOW!! so much fun indeed! Well to a bunch of geeks it sure is.
Back in junior college we used to have a helluva time, but after joinin senior college ,and droppin da junior college tag, we seem to have dropped da FUN tag too.
In other words,

Gone are the days when we used to waste pointless time in da canteen
Gone are the days when we used to hangout at CCD,
Gone are the days when we used to play confession,
Gone are the days when we used to actually go for good movies together,
Gone are the days when we used to hangout at the beach or at crossroads,
Gone are the days when we used to share our personal experiences together and actually helped out each other,
Simply gone are those days....
I used to keep thinking tht once in senior coll we all could have one helluva time since we'd have the whole afternoon to ourselves.
But that somehow doesnt seem to be happening. WHY!!??

Was this wat all of us were looking forward to in senior college?
Is this how things are going to be from now on?
Is this the same group I used to know?
Can i possibly come up with another question?
I really hope we all get bck to our old selves. I miss the old us...the "us" tht we used to be a yr bck.

Hopin sumthin happens soon,
Peacing out now,
S|_@Y@

12 comments:

WiseDonkay said...

Amen to That!!
Now Wake up and take notice people!

Christine said...

well we had fun today.
we had fun yesterday too.

now hows that??

sheesh. some people just dont appreciate anything..

Oscar Varghese said...

yea i get the POINT. Ok from now on.. I PROMISE YOU. I will make it a point to see that I dont sleep or do something that is uterly boring for people and will try to change this ok?

And thats a promise from one cute lil osci to CUTE lil bintu. P.S Notice the CUTE part? Of crse you do.

Oscar ( not zombie) Or maybe Sir.Zombie.

virtualchameleon said...

* Applauds bintwa for initiating a change in oscar*

*Starts singing.... BINTWAAAAAA......*

Oscar Varghese said...

Takes a bow...and now runs away to talk to Morpheus(Dream)

Oscar Varghese said...

Well obviously...hes my bro. *winks* watch out for the brother kiss.

Oscar Varghese said...

My mom got me Ice Cream!! Wohoo...well thats the 2nd reason for the change.

Oscar Varghese said...

Frankly what I think is that We ALL should have a moment of intropsection and see where we have gone wrong. And then try and correct that "wrong" and if you cant then come and talk it out with everybody. And what i say applies to "ALL" not just certain ppl.

And since the "group" has grown talk about it to the WHOLE group and not the J.C or the year old grp.

Stop this blamin on each other. Everyone is at fault. Period.

Christine said...

no no
you're all attacking me just because I'm black.
hmph!!

WiseDonkay said...

There we have Christine who posts yet another irrelevant comment after seeing signs of disagreement.
Chill Chaddi we dont bite!

Christine said...

I'm simply trying to lighten up the mood.. sheesh.
I'm telling ya.. NO appreciation.
I get enough stress in class. I have to keep myself sane.

i still hold to my 'I'm black' theory.

Christine said...

how come we only have fun when Im spitting on people?

maybe im the only one ahving fun

oh well

ill still spit anyway!