Red Alert: Address these issues ASAP!

So well Im bored. Ive been bored for most of the week, except for the parts where I was with Vel and the parts when I had people to talk to etc etc. But.....for a major part of the week , I was almost tempted to quote Haley Joel Osment and say, "I see dead people!". Most of the time, everyone around me was asleep. Now if my self esteem was low I'd assume that it I was so boring that people around me had no option but to conk off, but as you know Im a self embellishing wise ass! So Im gonna go ahead and throw a tantrum about you guys (You know who you are, if you dont read on, Ill mention you!!).
Okay here's my bunch of complaints.

Agenda no. 1 -----> You guys are too boring in the trains.

Yes the heading says it all but I have to elaborate on it. First of all you guys go too early. Okay maybe some of you have a 7.30 lecture, but every damn day?? Aite, lets excuse that for a sec mebbe you guys do have early lectures everyday of the week. But even if I join you guys for it, its almost like travelling alone, with the added effort of trying to wake people up to strike up a conversation of some sort. Not to mention, I have to either sacrifice either one or both shoulders to sleepy heads and for the rest of the journey, make sure that the heads dont fall down or backwards and hit the wall behind! Plus the odd, "Dude hold my specs" "Hold my bag", "Sit on the fourth seat" excreta excreta. Now I dont mind all that, but if you guys are gonna be as much fun as kindergarten toddlers at nap time, I WILL BE BORED!!! Well chalo, I can excuse that in the morning, I dont like waking up early myself...what about the afternoons, we all get together, wait for everyone to leave, so that we can all have a fun time, but after Dadar or something passes and the hair-plucking and tickling subsides, everyone goes into hibernation mode. Someone will whip out their fones and start playing a game on their fone, or someone else will take that fone and break their high score, or mebbe someone will take out an I-pod (ahem), or someone takes my discman and dozes off!!
If awake, people are either
A) Depressed.
B) Pissed off.
C) Tired.
D) Engaged in a hush hush conversation with the person beside them.
E) None of the above but still not any fun to be around.
OR
F) Youre the only one awake! (In other words...ME!)

Now Im not saying, I never fall asleep in the train, but lets be honest folks, last years train rides were a lot more fun than this years.... so somebody better fix that!

Agenda no. 2 ---> No fun in the canteen.

Believe it or not, the only time we now spend in the canteen is to eat each others dabbas, no more idling around (no siree). You either have to be in class, or in the library, or in some department, or the chapel, or in the students council meeting! (that wud be me and vandana).
But even if we do have some free time, guess what people do........SLEEP!!
In the effin canteen!! HOW RUDE!!(like henrika wud say).
Or it gets so boring that they put their music players, or fones on and cut themselves off from the world outside...
So in other words, our canteen time has turned into a train ride, without a train :| :|

Agenda no. 3 ---> Lets do something other than going home after the lectures!!

Okay now so far (that is two whole months of attending), we have gone for not 3, not 2, not even 1 measly movie together. Pirates of the Carribean II came and went, and took Jack sparrow with it and we never managed to go for it! When we eventually did try to go for it, it was out of the theatres. Plus everyone wanted to go for a movie on believe it or not....a monday or a tuesday :|, Look up the words "weekend" and "saturday" people!! So as it stands now, i think about 3-4 us went for one movie in two months and that movie was........KANK!! Wow I cud almost wish for Harry potter Part V (then again maybe not!).
And what the hell is up people leaving college right after the lectures,

Redramatization of an average college day conversation:
"today im gonna finish at 1 o' clock so im going home at 1.30, if ure leaving at quarter to two, you will make me terribly late so I cant wait for you, even though the difference between you and me reaching home wud be abt 5 minutes!!"

Agenda no. 4 ----> Our blogs have gone extinct....(but theres still hope for dinosaurs).

Okay, last time I checked, Christine was the only one who blogged. Her blog is called Contagious Joy, and well its depressing. So well yeah its contagious, still hoping and praying about the joy part to kick in somewhere. Oscar's website, has well nothing on it.
And even when I take the time out to blog, you guys sound like bloody politicians, in other words the response to each post is....NO COMMENTS!!

Agenda No. 5 ----> No more pranks.

A recent study has shown that ever since sam left college, the number of pranks that we play on each other as well as other people has reduced to an all time low! The only thing that comes close to a 'prank' right now is "Kkahani storry kkii". So thats another thing we need to look into.
Plus we have no many good sad jokes anymore. The sad part seems to be dominant these days.
___________________________________________________________________

In short if you guys dont wanna read another long winding post like this, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

6 comments:

Oscar Varghese said...

How hard is it to hold MY SPECS anyways? eh?

Oscar Varghese said...

Well you ARE right, it does get boring, Lets talk abt it in college. P.S-Psst ( wouldnt it be fun to blame it on Christine)

P.P.S- Whats with Ade-ya-diyl?

WiseDonkay said...

something with adley? I dunno I havent seen him ever since he was dehydrated

Christine said...

i saw that oscar..
and I will put up something as soon as i can access my blog..
and hey, contagious joy is who I am. thats not the name of the blog!

I still make people laugh. I'm still fun. its not my fault that the rest of you are boring :P

and if i do sleep in the train its beacuse I am tired. I'm stressed out to the point of losing weight [no gym, no diets (hell no!), no VLCC. only Deepak sir and his assignments!!]
I'm also losing hair..

i dont see much of the canteen now remember.. (except for these past few days.)

and about the lack of pranks and sad jokes.. i think its time to pray for sam to really come back to college as a professor or maybe a philosophy Major (somewhere randeria sir just collapsed) coz he and he alone is the King of all sad jokes!! he might be coming to college this week...

if you need to know about adley, ask me. i am his mother after all.

oh and if we completely ignore this does that mean you'll put up another one coz it makes for real good reading..

hehehe

Oscar Varghese said...

Dont ever watch date movie. IT SUXX!!! Its like [ puts a finger in mouth and makes gaggin sounds]
Dude thank GOD we didnt watch it the other day.

Christine said...

what?? huh??
that is a response to my comment!!!
dont watch a date movie?! what the heck is a date movie??