A short drive that turned into a long one

Check the video out!

Eben,Paras And Me were out last night driving on the Western Express Highway. Well my mom doesnt know abt it simply cuz she was in Kerala. :D

I’m gonna be posting ONE of the many vidz we shot! And Click the link to see the pics. ( YEs I was clickin pics and driving) Click here to see the Video.
Theres this one Video(will post later) of us chasing a BMW becuz it looked cool and we wanted to see more of it. Eben was holding the wheel (while i was driving..or shld i say half my head out taking the video) while we sped thru an entire Flyover at 120KMPH!) Read on:
Oscar: Hold the wheel.

Eben :Im not Holding the……( me looking out )Woee! Ok ok im holding it.

Paras : SLOW DOWN! your doing a 100

Oscar : Nope..its 110 now. Ugh its too bumpy! I cant get a clear shot!

Eben: why the hell am I even listening to you…

Oscar : cuz BMW’s do that to you..they DRIVE you crazy. (pun Intented)



P.S play close attention to what we are speaking. Its Hilarious!

-Oscar


3 comments:

virtualchameleon said...

Rubbing it in does NOT help you, my dear friend

Oscar Varghese said...

Do U think I AM INTIMIDATED BY YOUR ADVANCES?

Well Mebbe a lil.

:D

Christine said...

why have you put up this cyber nations thing everywhere??
why are you doing this to the world?
WHY??
i opened the link today but then i got out coz it was too confusing!
BUT WHY??
why are you doing this to us?
do you hate us that much?